Royston Business Awards 2018
The Royston Business Awards are back celebrating local businesses and rewarding achievement in the area.
The event will recognise and acknowledge real business excellence in the local and surrounding areas. There are several categories of achievements:
- Best New Business (less than 2 years old)
- Best Small Business (0-9 employees)
- Best Large Business (10+ employees)
- Employee of the Year
- Customer Service Excellence
- Contribution to the Town
- Chamber of Commerce Award – Voted for by the Chamber Committee
- Best Eating and Drinking Place – Public vote
Entry for the awards are now open! You can nominate online through the Chamber website Business Awards section. Alternatively visit the Royston Library to pick up an application form.
For updates visit the Royston Chamber of Commerce’s Facebook page
This event is organised by Royston Chamber of Commerce.
This year the event is being held at the beautiful Burloes Hall. If you would like to book a table for the awards ceremony itself please contact email@example.com
Tickets are £40 for members and £45 for non-members to include 3 course sit down meal, welcome drink and entertainment.